RUTHER GLEN, Va., March 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of Virginia, Inc., a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is pleased to announce the debut of its brand-new phase—and two inspired model homes—at Pendleton in Caroline County.
Grand Opening Celebration (RichmondAmerican.com/PendletonGO)
Prospective homebuyers and area agents are invited to attend a Grand Opening celebration at Pendleton on Saturday, March 21, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guests will enjoy complimentary lunch and tours of the brand-new Alexandrite and Hemingway models—among the most popular plans in the builder's impressive lineup!
More About Pendleton:
- New single-family homes from the mid $200s
- Nine ranch and two-story floor plans, including some from the sought-after Seasons™ Collection
- 2 to 6 bedrooms, up to approx. 3,820 total sq. ft.
- Prime location between Fredericksburg and Richmond, one mile from I-95
- Hundreds of personalization options and complimentary design assistance
- Incredible amenities including an 18-hole golf course, walking trails, a playground and a planned fitness center, pool and clubhouse
Those who choose to build a new home from the ground up at Pendleton, or any Richmond American community, will have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with professional design consultants to choose colors, textures, finishes and fixtures for their new living spaces—a complimentary service!
The community is located at 7274 Founders Hill Avenue in Ruther Glen. For more, call 540.548.4435 or visit RichmondAmerican.com.
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 205,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.