BEAVERTON, Ore., Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of Oregon, Inc. (CCB #218193), a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is excited to announce the Grand Opening of Kemmer Ridge in Beaverton. The exceptional new community showcases the builder's first model homes in the Greater Portland area.
Kemmer Ridge Grand Opening Event
Prospective homebuyers and area agents are invited to attend a Grand Opening Event at Kemmer Ridge on Saturday, January 12, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Attendees will enjoy complimentary lunch from Roxy's Island Grill and tours of the brand-new, fully furnished Coronado and Hemingway II model homes.
More About Kemmer Ridge
- New homes from the mid $500s
- Seven inspired two- and three-story floor plans
- 3 to 7 bedrooms, approx. 2,050 to 3,160 sq. ft.
- Easy access to notable schools, including Mountainside High School
- Close proximity to shopping, dining and recreation
Grand Opening Offer
Buyers who contract on a new home by 2/16 and finance through the company's affiliate, HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (NMLS Unique Identifier 130676), will receive a refrigerator, washer, dryer and window coverings (a $12,800 value) at no added cost. See details.
Why choose Richmond American Homes?
- National builder with over 40 years of experience
- Versatile floor plans designed to maximize space
- Hundreds of personalization options and complimentary design assistance
- The option to use affiliate mortgage and insurance companies, keeping everything under one roof
- Limited warranty for peace of mind on qualifying repairs
Kemmer Ridge is located at SW 175th Avenue and SW Weir Road in Beaverton. Call 971.317.7510 or visit RichmondAmerican.com for more information.
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 200,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Florida, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.